Our mission is to foster relationship through camaraderie among Law Enforcement Officers of Bangladeshi Heritage. In addition, the association will be able to:
- Help recruit more Bangladeshi American into Law Enforcement.
- Assist fellow MOS attain their professional goals and be a helping hand in time of needs.
- Take initiatives that will bridge the gap between Law Enforcement and the Bangladeshi American community.
Why does BAPA's Seal looks so colorful and beautiful? It took many people to create the great seal of BAPA. Every image has a reason and purpose.
- The 13 stars represents the original 13 colonies (states) of the USA.
- The lotus flower is the national flower and one of the symbol of Bangladesh and The four shapla (lotus) flowers represent the four founding principles that were originally enshrined in the first constitution of Bangladesh in 1972: nationalism, secularism, socialism, and democracy.
- The Shaheed Minar is a national monument in Dhaka, Bangladesh, established to commemorate those killed during the Bengali Language Movement demonstrations of 1952.
- The Jatiyo Sriti Shoudho or National Martyrs' Memorial is the national monument of Bangladesh is the symbol in the memory of the valour and the sacrifice of all those who gave their lives in the Bangladesh Liberation War of 1971, which brought independence and separated Bangladesh from Pakistan.
- The eagle is the symbol of America and the USA Justice system.
- The shield is the symbol of Law Enforcement.
- Colors -represents flags of the United States and Bangladesh. Blue color also stands for law enforcement Uniform symbol.